PRETTY ATTITUDE










UNIF Moody Sunglasses // Forever 21 Coin Necklace & WhumShop Quartz // Skull Dress c/o Pretty Attitude // Free People Belt // UNIF Hellbounds

Just received this gorgeous spiderweb print cutout skull dress from Pretty Attitude today! My favorite part has to be the bell sleeves, not to mention the awesome spiderweb-esque print! Go check out their website, they have a "Black" Label and a "White" Label, my favorite obviously being the black, but both have awesome clothing and chokers and such. Also wearing my new necklace I got from Forever 21, it makes SO much noise but I love it, some random lady told me it gives me presence in a room (not sure if thats good or bad but I'll take it). Been busy also with selling some items from my closet on my storenvy, at kirstenkayeee.storenvy.com. Go check it out!

xx
Kirsten





No comments:

Post a Comment