DRUZY DREAMS








UNIF Concho Hat // Vintage Fringe Halter // Short from Love Culture // Free People Belt // Vintage Cowboy Boots // Jewelry from @druzydreams

This post is dedicated to the amazing new jewelry company Druzy Dreams. The owner sent me this awesome package that came with every choker imaginable and also two gorgeous rings and a silver hamsa necklace. Everything fits and looks perfect! I decided to wear my new jewelry with my new vintage finds from my local Salvation Army / Good Will. I found this craaazy suede fringe set that came with this halter and a fringe skirt as well. I also found some sweeet cowboy boots that are a little beat up but still look perfect. If you havent yet, go check out Druzy Dreams! Hope you enjoyed this look,

xx
Kirsten






No comments:

Post a Comment