For Love & Wildfox










Betty Bones Co Floral Crown // Wildfox Sweater c/o Shop Wasteland // For Love and Lemons Dress // Vintage Concho Belt // Dr Martens 1460 Boot

Super excited about this post because the pictures came out amaaaazing! I went on a little hike with my friend Johnathan to take some pictures for his photography class project. He had to use only natural light & I was surprised with how great these came out as it was almost dark & still cloudy. We almost got ran over at least 5 times by trains haha. But I decided to wear my favorite Wildfox sweater that I got on super sale at Wasteland & also my For Love and Lemons dress that I also got on super sale at the sample sale last December. Also on my head is my new favorite floral crown from Betty Bones Co, they knew me too well to send me an all black one ;) Anyways hope you enjoy the pictures from my little hiking adventure,

xx
Kirsten

Photos by: @jaydrinooo


No comments:

Post a Comment