CANT STOP HERE












Betty Bones Co Alien Beanie & Alien Ring // Everland Clothing Bat Country Halter // Lip Service 24 Hours Skirt // Ego And Greed She Crays // Dollskill Backpack

Rings from left to right: @JuxShop Square Laboradite Ring, Shop Wasteland Bird Skull ring, Brandy Melville Spiral Ring, Hot topic Jack Ring, Betty Bones Alien Ring, Brandy Melville Claw ring

This post is dedicated to 2 of my current favorite brands, Jux Shop & Betty Bones Co. The lovely Betty Bones owner Savannah sent me these 2 beanies & this kickass alien ring cause she knows me too well. The beanies are puuurfect for Coachella & speaking of you can stock up on these goods at http://www.bettybones.bigcartel.com/ and use the code OUTKAST10 to get 10% off:) Also my new favorite, Jux Shop, where I got this handmade Labarodite crystal ring. It is too gorgeous and I find it unbelievable that the owner makes these by hand! Go check her out @juxshop. Hope this inspires one of your coachella outfits if you're going! ( lucky you! ); )

xx
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment