HI, FUCK YOU ALWAYS

HI, FUCK YOU ALWAYS









Floral Crown by @daflowerprincess // UNIF Fuck You Always Tee // Fashion Nova Shorts // American Apparel Thigh Highs // Wet Seal Fringe Purse // UNIF Hellbounds

Hi guys, haven't posted in a while, been busy doing summer things and if you noticed in the picture, got my first tattoo! It says "Fate Fell Short", part of my favorite lyrics by Blink 182. If anyone in LA is looking for great tattoo artists go to Hidden Los Angeles, such a gorgeous shop and such talented artists! Anyways here is an outfit I styled with the pretty coral color floral crown I got from @daflowerprincess, check her out on instagram, her crowns are beautiful! Also wearing one of the UNIF tees I got from the sample sale a while back & some Hellbounds! Will be posting more soon, hope you enjoy!

xx
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment