MINXBOU PT 3

MIDNIGHT HANDS










Brandy Melville Moto Jacket // Forever 21 Lavender Bustier & Buckle Boots // One Teaspoon Dukes Shorts // Minx Boutique Choker & Garters

Last part to my minx boutique collection, the gorgeous gem pendant choker and striped garters. I've always wanted a cute choker but could never get myself to buy one and now Im in love with this one! It is a rubber chain link choker with a pretty gemstone pendant hanging from it. I also love the garters because they are not too extravagant and you can wear them separate or layer them like I did. In the rest of my outfit is my favorite Brandy Moto Jacket, One Teaspoon Dukes, Forever 21 bustier and these amazing booties that are pretty much JC Tripoli knock offs but sorry, I cant afford $300, I'll take $40 haha ;P

xo
-Kirsten



No comments:

Post a Comment