MINXBOU

LAVENDER LOVE






Lavender Fringe Bikini from Minx Boutique
Body Chain from Buffalo Exchange

Behold my amazing all handmade package of goodies from Minx Boutique! I had previously purchased some thigh high garter socks from her store and I loved them! (Even though they didnt fit right at first, she was super nice and sent me another pair that fit perfectly) Now she decided to send me some items that are new in her store like these badass pink velvet garter clip leggings, striped garters, a gorgeous choker, and this bathing suit Im currently obsessing over. Fringe bathing suits are slightly overplayed but this one is totally different and stands out from the rest with its striped straps on the back and sides of the bottoms, and the lovely lavender color! All handmade at Minx Boutique, go check out her store if you havent already!

xo
-Kirsten



No comments:

Post a Comment