SUMMATIME FINE

SUMMATIME FINE










Zero UV Sunnies // Reclaim Attire Phased Top // Love Culture Shorts // KarbieBen Yin Yang Garter // Karmaloop Socks // Dr Martens 1460 Boot

This post is dedicated to my top favorite garter from @KarbieBen. Go check out their store right now cause they have the best garters ever! They have ones like this, ones with flowers, ones with weed if thats your thang, and even ones with smiley faces! They also make gorgeous flower crowns as well. Paired with the garter are my Zero UV Round Sunnies, my Phased crop top from Reclaim Attire, and my new favorite destroyed shorts that I surprisingly found from Love Culture in the mall! ( I can never find anything that excites me in the mall usually v_v) Hope you enjoy this outfit, its one of my favorites!

xx
Kirsten

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit, especially the yin yang garter!

    www.onmylouboutins.com

    ReplyDelete