I DONT WANNA FCKARND UNLESS YOU WANNA FCKARND

I DONT WANNA FKARND UNLESS YOU WANNA FCKARND





BlackCraftCult Lucipurr Tee // DarkMoonCult Daisy Garter // Dr. Martens 1460 Boot

Here's a quick lazy post that I shot in my parents room lol. I was in a rush seeing as I was getting ready to go to a Pepper concert!! Jimmy Kimmel was hosting a free little mini concert that would later air on his show so my boyfriend and I had to go. It was so weird too cause we got there, in the middle of Hollywood, and it was all hot and sweaty and then it rained on us! But anyways here's what I wore, My fav BlackCraft shirt that I bought at Warped Tour, and a little garter combination of a $2 garter I bought off of ebay & my daisy garter from @DarkMoonCult, and my new Dr Martens that I cannot stop wearing! Seriously if you have any doubts about spending $150 on a new pair, dont doubt at all because I loove them and have worn them almost everyday for a month now haha! Hope you enjoy!

xx
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment