TIME FOR A CHANGE











Nastygal Hat // Forever 21 Bustier & Necklaces // Vintage Goldette Squash Blossom Necklace // Lip Service Velvet Lace Up Shorts // AnjelSkull Pentagram Garter // UNIF Hellbounds // Kreepsville Eyeball Bag

So I had the bell bottom version of these shorts & I loved them so much that I had to get the shorts. They are made of the softest comfiest velvet with a cool burnout paisley design underneath. Go get your own pair from my internship, Lip Service, or stop by the warehouse in DTLA! I paired them with one of my go to F21 bustiers & my favorite garter. Also recently died my hair to a white blonde which I feel looks way better than my old brassy blonde. Let me know what you think! 

Oh, and find awesome turquoise squash blossom necklaces like mine on ebay, just search for faux ones as they are SO much cheaper, real ones range from $300-$1000+, & I sadly cant afford that.

xx
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment