LET IT SINK IN YOUR HEART LIKE A KISS IN THE DARK









H&M Hat // Vintage Concho Hat Band // Vintage Leather Bustier // Free People Vida Obi Belt // Forever 21 Elephant Parade Pants // Forever 21 Booties

Got these pants in from Forever 21. Originally they were wide legged so I pinned them to make them more bell bottom-ish. These are my knockoff Novella Royale bells until I can afford them haha! Paired it with this vintage leather bustier that my boyfriend's mom gave to me. She has so much awesome vintage leather & harley davidson stuff, its amazing! Keep on the lookout for some awesome collabs I'll have up soon!

xx
Kirsten

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I have been after these trousers for ages and I'm so desperate for a pair I've searched every store, and online is out of stock too! You wouldn't be interested in selling these would you? Worth a try :) Cool blog btw xxx

    ReplyDelete