GYPSY WARRIOR


















Nastygal Hat // Forever 21 Necklaces // Fashion Nova Top // Free People Belt // Love Story Bell Bottoms // Rings & Bracelet c/o Gypsy Warrior

Came home to the coolest package from one of my favorite brands, Gypsy Warrior! They sent me the gorgeous concho ring & purpley opal ring pictured as well as a silver bracelet & quartz necklace. They know me too well as conchos are my favorite accessory. Along with those, I am also wearing a variety of rings from Brandy Melville & Claires and a few vintage silver & turquoise bracelets that are my grandma's. Currently also obsessing over these bell bottoms I cant stop wearing & this knock off Stone Cold Fox top! (who can afford a $300 top? I sure cant haha) But anyways, go check out Gypsy Warrior's new jewelry collection & grab these rings before they're gone!

xx
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment