MULTIDIMENSIONAL







Deathly Clothing Multidimensional Tee & Triplet Turquoise Ring // Everland Clothing Alien Backpack // Garters and Tights from eBay // Nastygal x Jeffrey Campbell Riot Boots 

I present to you... Deathly Clothing! Take a look at their website http://www.deathlyhigh.com/ and you'll fall in love like I did. They have the best chokers and tees as well. I am wearing their "Multidimensional" tee as well as some black cross earrings and the Triplet Turquoise ring. Also new is my little alien buddy from Everland Clothing. He is the cutest thing ever and comes with a fancy shmancy side strap as well. I felt he went very well with the whole multidimensional feel. Some of my other rings are from Brandy Melville, H&M, Wasteland, Claires, and one is vintage from my grandma. Other than that, hope you enjoyed this look!

xx
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment