JUST WHEN YOUVE GOT IT FIGURED OUT THATS WHEN THEYLL PUT YOU IN THE GROUND







ZeroUV Sunnies // Brandy Melville Cardigan, Top, & Bell Bottoms // JC Tardys // Dreamcatcher & Infinity Necklace c/o Artwear Designs

My grand unveiling of my new hair do on my blog... TADAH! lol I was in desperate need of something new so I used some manic panic and died half my head my fav color. I was slightly nervous before but I am in love with how it came out. Havent even got that many dirty looks yet either haha! Anyways here is an awesome brand, Artwear Designs. They sent me the infinity, dreamcatcher, and gold leaf earrings which arent pictured. I especially love the dreamcatcher & the little crystal stones interweaved inside of it. Check them out for some gorgeous jewelry! Hope you enjoyed & like ma new do;0

xx
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment