I THINK IVE THOUGHT MYSELF TO DEATH








Vintage Harley Davidson Moto Jacket // Vintage bell sleeve crop top // Shy Wilder Shorts // Vintage Justin Snakeskin Boots

Did I say vintage enough? haha This outfit is almost entirely awesome old pieces of clothing such as the harley moto jacket I got as a gift from my boyfriend's mom. Also wearing a little cropped bell sleeve top I found at the Goodwill. My favorite piece though is my vintage high waisted burgundy dyed shorts from www.shywilder.com. They fit perfectly and are the bestest shade of red ever. Also from my boyfriend's mommy are these awesome Justin Boots that I forgot I owned. Half of the cool shit in my closet is hidden in the massive piles of clothing and other junk in my room >.< Can I has walk in closet already? 

xx
Kirsten


No comments:

Post a Comment