RUDE






Rude Tee c/o Hips & Hair // Verge Girl Moto Skirt // Booties c/o Public Desire

And the third look for today, featuring one of my long time brands Hips & Hair. This tee is perfect for responding to 90% of people's actions throughout my day. It is actually a full length muscle tee but here I tied it up to show off my cute lil moto skirt by Verge Girl. Go check out my favs at Hips & Hair below, they have so many cute graphic tees and sweaters, and they're all comfy vintage soft! 

xx
Kirsten


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous outfit! You look absolutely gorgeous showcasing it!
    I love the hair-colour and styling of your long beautiful hair, your prettyeye-makeup
    and your facial expression (which combined with your some of your recent Tweets on Twitter inspires awe (and respectful apprehension).
    P.S.: I see that you are very popular on Twitter! I love your Tweets there.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete