ROMPING AROUND










Quay Australia Sunglasses // Verge Girl Midnight Romper // Knee High Boots c/o Public Desire

Been super busy now that my LAST quarter of school has started, yes last!! I am way too excited to be done with school and homework FOREVER, but also slightly scared as I move into the "real world". Still trying to keep up the blogging though! This look is featuring my favorite new piece from the Australian brand Verge Girl. They have possibly the cutest online store around, if it wasn't for expensive international shipping I would probably be ordering from them weekly! I picked out this cute little star print flowy romper because rompers are my fav lazy go-to, and it went perfectly with my new grey faux suede boots from Public Desire! I'm actually really happy with these because most long boots dont ever fit my twig legs and always fall down but these stay up so I'm loving them! Stay tuned for more looks!

xx
Kirsten 


No comments:

Post a Comment