ON THE FRINGE










Fringe Cardi by Lucy Paris Label // O-Mighty Bralette // Thrifted Skirt // Perspex Boots by Public Desire 

Totally in love with this burgundy fringe cardi, and wishing it would go back to winter weather so I can go back to comfy sweaters like these. Paired it with my go-to fabric, satin & the perfect compliment patent (faux) leather booties by my favs Public Desire. I love how the shine plays off both the different fabrics, gotta have a good clothing shine to match the makeup highlight shine ya know?? HAHA idk what I just said I think I'm going crazy, dont mind me :3

xx
Kirsten
Fringe Cardi www.lucyparis.com
Perspex Boots www.publicdesire.com

1 comment:

  1. I just love how you styled those super boots, nude goes so well with white, burgundy & blue hair <3

    http://i-think-its-today.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete