KAYE X SKELANIMALS










Bat Wing Hoodie & Cat Backpack by Skelanimals // Pacsun Jeans // Double Stack Platforms by TUK Footwear 

I feel a major flashback coming on.... Havent worn Skelanimals since my teen scene phase in middle school, but have now fallen in love with them once again! This adorable little hoodie has detachable (YES detachable!) bat wings that move and open when you lift your arms, and little bat ears on the hood as well! As if that werent cute enough, the little Kit backpack threw in some extra charm. I took this set of photos with my fellow FIDM friend Ojani, he is a super talented photographer who really plays down his talents, I mean how awesome did these come out? Stay tuned for more looks with him!

xx
Kirsten


Hoodie & Backpack www.skelanimals.com
Platforms www.tukshoes.com


No comments:

Post a Comment