NIGHTCALL









Fringe Denim Crop Jacket c/o KillStarCo // Romper c/o Motel Rocks // Hendrix Deluxe Belt by The Lair // Nightcall Platforms c/o YRU

Finally got to shoot again with one of my favorite photographers, Sarah Mankoff! We decided to venture down to West Hollywood & found this cute little 80s office building. The heat though was KILLER, just like these new YRU x Nikki Lipstick collaboration platforms called the Night Calls! ;0 These are another exquisite pair of shoes from one of my favorite (& not insanely expensive) shoe brands YRU, who collaborated with another one of my fav babes Nikki Lipstick! Not only are these a work of art, they're SO comfy as well! Always my favorite combo in a shoe.
Also wearing this Motel Rocks romper which is a shiny iridescent material which also kept me pretty cool in this scorching death heat! Had to throw in a piece from Killstar cause they go so well with YRU!

More to come from my shoot with Sarah, stay tuned!

xx
Kirsten



No comments:

Post a Comment