IFCHIC













Brixton Sophia Hat // Nastygal Swim Top // Antler Necklace c/o Wren & Glory // American Retro Skirt c/o IfChic // Jeffrey Campbell Temekus

Scored this qt cacti skirt from the latest IfChic shopping event! If you haven't heard of IfChic, it is an awesome site where you can score designer clothes essentially for free! All you do is visit the site daily and collect little hidden IfChic coins. 
If you collect them all, you have $180 to spend during the IfChic event on goodies! So awesome, I always love me some free goodies! They have tons of awesome designers too, some I hadn't heard of but I am glad I found them now! I now have a list of my must-haves & am going to save up every month! Shipping was super fast & I couldn't be more happy with my American Retro skirt. Start collecting your coins now!
Kirsten





No comments:

Post a Comment