FLOWER CHILD

FLOWER CHILD

















Urban Outfitters Floral Crown // Fashion Nova Bodysuit & Shorts // Pentagram Leg Brace // Deandri Helgas

So this outfit is courtesy of my new job: Fashion Nova. My previous employer Forever 21 was not working out. That company is pretty much bullshit so I basically quit without telling them haha. And now I have a job at fashion nova which isn't as big of a chain but I've already gotten twice the amount of days and I'm getting paid to do their insta and Facebook pages, so I'm way happier. These 2 pieces are soo cute and so cheap! Stuff I would see on nastygal but not jacked up in price ! Also cannot stop wearing my new pentagram leg brace, which will soon be up for sale by the wonderful lady who made it for me, so stay tuned to my Instagram @kirstenkayeee and hers @loveevangeline if you want one!

xoxo
-Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment