ELECTRIC FEEL

 ELECTRIC FEEL









Guess Cat Eye Sunnies // UNIF Psychic Poncho // Forever 21 Bustier // Lonely Clothing Co Shorts // Demonia Torment Boot

Been eying the UNIF Psychic Poncho for months now and finally preordered it from Revolve Clothing about 3 weeks ago and just got it yesterday! I am beyond obsessed (like creepily staring at it) and have worn it in the crazy 100 degree weather thats been going on. If you're having doubts for some reason, get it! You will fall in love just like I did. Well anyways, going to try and blog more often, been busy with school and went to Stagecoach this last weekend, yes stagecoach.. it was a phase last year and my mom bought the tickets last year so I had to go. Haha Anyways hope you enjoyed!

xoxo
-Kirsten

2 comments:

  1. I just got one what size did you get??? I thought mine was too big but I guess it's supposed to fit that way???

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are absolutely gorgeous and i love your style

    ReplyDelete