I COME ALIVE AT NIGHT

I COME ALIVE AT NIGHT




Urban Outfitters Floral Headband / Urban Outfitters Sunglasses / Forever 21 Bustier / Brandy Melville Skirt/Shorts / Shop Fox and Owl Leg Brace / Deandri Helgas / Floral Shoe Garters from Creepyyeha

So just got home from my first day of work at Forever 21, my feet HURT >.< . Walking around the store ten thousand times made me find so much hidden cute shit that I never would have normally found though cause the stores are so huge, now I wanna go back and buy a bunch of stuff haha. Another thing that drove me crazy, it seems like every time you pick something up off the floor, 2 seconds later you turn around and the same damn thing is on the floor again -.- haha Craziness of retail I guess. But anyways here's a quick little outfit post from the other day, hope you enjoy!
xoxo
-Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment