JUST LIKE A DREAM

JUST LIKE A DREAM







Nastygal Hat / Saboskirt Bow Top / Brandy Melville Skirt / Shop Fox and Owl Leg Brace / Urban Outfitters Ruffled Socks / UNIF Hellbounds

So pulled this top out of the depths of my closet today, figured I'd wear it since I hadn't in forever. Its from this lovely online store in Australia called Saboskirt. Decided to check out there online store one day and saw this for $0.00, figured it was an error or something, so I bought it and only paid the shipping! Turns out its something they do every once in a while to say thanks to their customers, how awesome <3 Also got a modified version of the One Teaspoon Eagle Shadows Bikini top that originally looks like this: 



 from there, bought the real one from Nastygal and didnt like how it fit me so I bought Saboskirts:



 and I looove it. So much better for fellow flat chesties like me hahaha (;
xoxo
-Kirsten


No comments:

Post a Comment