TEENAGE WASTELAND










Prada Sunnies from Endless Eyewear // Mink Pink x Skull Candy Headphones // Disturbia Teenage Wasteland Crop // American Apparel Disco Pants

Back from my little blog hiatus, was super busy with Halloween, midterms, and getting a new job! I now work at Glitter Death down in Hollywood for my fav babe stylist Rio Warner! During this lil break I also did a little search for some new photographers to work with and found the amazing Ari Loren, who took this whole set & some upcoming ones! We hung out around the arts district in DTLA which is definitely my neighborhood goals. This look is featuring Endless Eyewear Prada Sunnies, which you can find at Shop Ditto. This is an awesome program where you can rent high end eyewear for a great price & return it when you're over it & want a new style, purrty great idea! 
  Also wearing these snazzy headphones which are a collab between Skull Candy & one of my fav brands Mink Pink! These are the best headphones I've owned so far, such great sound quality!
OF course also sporting my forever faves Disturbia in their new Teenage Wasteland Crop (and some AA disco pants I found at a thrift store for $5 :0)!

Stay tuned for the next look!

xx
Kirsten
Photos by Ari Loren
Sunglasses Shop Ditto
Headphones Skull Candy
Crop Tee Disturbia

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl, just fucking love these disco pants, seems like they make every outfit look rockin but glamorous at the same time <3

    http://antimuse-fashionriot.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete