CLOSET SHOPPING

LOOK ONE








LOOK TWO







LOOK THREE





Different kind of post today, I recently went thrifting at a local store and found out they receive TONS of wardrobe from the Disney Studios! I of course went a little crazy because almost everything was awesome cropped nineties pieces that you probably saw on Lizzie McGuire! Two of these of which I am selling on my Depop store app, and two of which are in these first two looks. 

The first piece is this awesome velvet crop with attached bell sleeves! Wearing it with my new skirt from Lucy Paris the Label, the Deluxe Hendrix Belt from The Lair, and the amazing Nightcalls by Y.R.U.

The second piece is this cute little crop muscle tee with studding & fringed sleeves. Wore it with my new fav pair of shorts from One Teaspoon, my good ole Jeffrey Campbell Temekus, and a wide brim hat from Forever 21.

The third look is not a Disney set item, but another piece from my Depop shop which is a newer item.  I sell a mix of vintage & new pieces, as well as shoes, jewelry, and makeup! Little bit of everything! Go check out my store, just download the Depop app & follow me @ kirstenkaye ! Happy shopping!

xx
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment