ONCE UPON A DREAM










HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEN

Merry Halloween from your fav blogger Kirsten! Posting this the day after because I was way too busy to take pics or post yesterday. Had school all day then helped out at my boyfriend's neighbor's annual haunted house he puts together in his front yard.  It's pretty crazy how much work he puts into it every year and how everyone who goes through it gets legitimately scared! 
This year I decided I wanted to pay homage to the great Angelina Jolie as Maleficent. I was planning on being her ever since I saw the movie in theaters but all the costumes out there looked cheap and crappy, so I decided on another costume. But a week before, I found this one in a random no name halloween store and couldn't be happier with how it came out. I know I can never beat Angelina's cheek bones but hey, I don't think it looked half bad! Hope your Halloween was great, and remember only 365 days left till Halloween!!

xx
Kirsten


1 comment: