THURSDAY ADDAMS

















Lack Of Colour Montana Hat // Thursday Dress c/o Disturbia // UNIF Dame Platforms

Been super busy these past few weeks as I just started my first quarter at FIDM. I was very undecided as to which college I wanted to go to as I've heard alot of mixed things about FIDM and the price is not favorable. But after a lot of researching I decided to go as I felt it would be the best fit for me. So far I do like it, you get TONS of supplies (which you definitely should for the tuition price!) and for me I transferred general ed classes so I dont have to take any bullshit classes, Woo! During that time I've been receiving lots of awesome little packages but have been too backed up to post till now. This one is from one of my all time favorite brands Disturbia. They previously made a Wednesday dress which was similar to this one, so of course they named this one the Thursday dress. Its more suited for the winter weather which I WISH WOULD GET HERE ALREADY!! It has an awesome back as always and goes great with my new UNIF Dames. Got these for $50 cause Urban Outfitters had a sale on sale! This look is getting me even more excited than I already am for Halloween! Hope it does the same for you!

xx
Kirsten




1 comment:

  1. The dame platforms are perfect, I'm going to order them. Do they run true to size, small, or large? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete