WEDNESDAY













Nastygal Hat // Wednesday Dress c/o Disturbia // H&M Belt // Lip Service Tights // UNIF Hellbounds

Currently repairing & starting anew. I try my hardest to keep my relationships off of social media, but just a few days ago I found out my boyfriend of 3 years cheated on me. Probably one of the emptiest feelings I've experienced, I feel more angry & disgusted than I do sad. I am happy to be rid of that toxic person now, just wish there was some kind of list that you could put cheaters on so that all future guys or girls would know don't go near them!! haha

Wearing my new favorite dress, the Wednesday Dress from Disturbia Clothing! Also put on my little moon belt I always forget about that is clearly too big for me. If you're a tight person you must own these cathedral tights from Lip Service, they are THE BEST. 


xx
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment