WISHING WELL














H&M Hat with DIY Flower Crown // KillStarCo Carebear Tee // Unif Harness Shorts // Creepy Little Girl Garter // Too Fast Socks // Demonia Torment Boots

This shirt came just in time for Valentines Day. Its loving and slightly offensive at the same time which is why I love it so. This lovely tee is from KillStarCo, and I must say I want every single thing on their site! The tag says "satan is so kawaii #duh" haha! Other than that I am wearing Too Fast Ouija socks from Dollskill and in the knife picture Im wearing the Unif Harness Shorts. Put a flower crown under my hat, still not sure if I like it or if it looks stupid haha oh well, hope you enjoy it at least! Till next time

xx
Kirsten


This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 18, 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “WISHING WELL”

  1. I like the flower crown under the hat. It gives a splash of colour and mixing up the statement wonderfully.
    Personally I love the entire look. Will need to show my 18yr old your blog. She will love it :-)

    ReplyDelete