FAKE YOU OUT

MIZ DAISY







DIY Floral Crown // Tattoo Choker from Etsy & Necklace from Pacsun // Brandy Melville Top // Motel Rocks Daisy Shorts // Fashion Q Boots 


GOLDEN GIRLS






H&M Hat // Motel Rocks Henna Print Halter // Vintage Concho Belt from etsy // Love Culture shorts // American Apparel Socks // Nastygal x Jeffrey Campbell Riot Boots

Both shorts from MIZ DAISY & Henna Halter from GOLDEN GIRLS from www.motelrocks.com. Every time they send me things I fall in love, they have the greatest prints and patterns and have literally every garment of clothing come in every print! I also received this awesome vintage concho belt that I had to have after seeing it styled on Nastygal.com, and also seen there are my gorgeous Riot Boots, which took up all of my birthday money but were sooo worth it. Cant stop wearing them & have weirdly gotten a lot of compliments on them from guys lol. But if you're considering buying a pair, do it! So comfy & cute.


SEEING STARS











Distressed Star Knit Sweater from Buffalo Exchange // Unif Harness Shorts // American Apparel Socks // Nastygal x Jeffrey Campbell Riot Boot

( Also lookalike UNIF Moodys I found at the LA County fair for 10 bucks!! :0 )





No comments:

Post a Comment